SAFE SYDNEY REMOVALISTS
As Australia’s largest family-owned and operated moving relocation and storage company, Kent Relocation Group has taken the initiative to operate business as usual during this pandemic.
As an essential service, we want to reassure all businesses and home residents that all our branches across Australia remain open.
Kent has successfully assisted with 48,000 moves since March 2020, staying 100% compliant with all government directives. We continue to be 100% committed to:
- Ensuring the safety of our staff, businesses, and customers by following strict Covid safe protocols.
- Delivering attentive, superior customer service throughout the pandemic.
- Providing in-home quotes to ensure accuracy and transparency to our clients, with our external sales team taking all necessary safety precautions.
- Upholding safety is one of our core values.
- Moving your treasures safely interstate via the rail network.
Why Choose Kent as your Trusted Sydney Removalist?
For moving peace of mind, choose Kent to ensure that your move is carried out, as:
- We have authorised workers in every state for all relocations.
- We have a quick speed of response: as industry leaders, we can survey and move faster than other moving companies.
- We have more containers and staff than any other moving company in Australia, allowing for unforeseen circumstances.
- We are fully conversant with permits required, including work permits and cross border permits. With these being always monitored.
- The size of our fleet and national operational capacity gives us the ability to pick up your treasures at short notice.
Our Covid Safe Sydney Relocation Services
Kent’s friendly team of Sydney removalists will go the extra mile and help ensure your move is carried out safely.
- We have a dedicated Covid response team
- We have a National Covid Safe Plan in place to ensure we minimise risk to our customers and staff.
- We have implemented a Covid vaccination policy and are currently taking the steps to get all staff double vaccinated.
- Our external sales consultants in Sydney have received their first dose at a minimum, and their second appointment booked in.
- We have split shifts nationwide for our crews to protect our ability to work in the event of an outbreak
- We have provided all our crews with face masks, hand sanitisers and disinfectant wipes to help follow safe Covid practices. If you are interested in learning more about our covid safe procedures you can read more here.
Kent is keeping people and businesses moving across borders
As an organisation, Kent takes this pandemic seriously and remains confident in our ability to help all businesses and people during these challenging times.
- We have no logistical barriers to interstate transportation as we use the rail network.
- We are not affected by border closures.
- We can move pets safely by both road and air.
- We can transport cars interstate.
- We can relocate goods and then hold them at the relocation destination.
- We have the facilities to hold your items in safekeeping until you are ready to receive your goods.
- We have dedicated crews in each State, Territory and Regional hub.