Searching for the best interstate removalists in Sydney? Whether you are moving to Sydney, from Sydney, around the corner, or overseas – trust Kent Removals & Storage, Australia’s #1 leading removalist company, home to the largest, state-of-the-art storage facilities in the Southern Hemisphere.
Our Kent Sydney interstate removalists team are industry-leading experts in all things moving and storage; and will seamlessly handle your entire, door-to-door interstate Sydney move for a stress-free, memorable experience. Trust a quality, professional relocation mover to get you to where you need to be in Sydney, across Australia, and anywhere in the world.
The Top Sydney Interstate Removalist Specialists
Whether you are moving to Sydney; to regional New South Wales, or moving from Sydney to anywhere in Australia, our exceptional interstate moving services will ensure that when moving across the country, your valuables are delivered safely, securely and on-time, every time. Our motto “we go the extra mile for you” is at the foundation of everything we do.
Kent Removals & Storage has been the undisputed industry leader in both local and long-distance interstate moves since 1946, thanks to our extensive and comprehensive network of service locations and storage facilities across Australia, as well as our country-wide expertise in moving, shipping, and logistics. You can rely on our Sydney interstate removalists team to expertly deliver your valuables to anywhere on the Australian continent, leaving you to focus on what really matters – enjoying the move itself, and settling into your new home with ease.
Our Kent Sydney Removals branch will provide to you seamless, fully integrated, door-to-door moving services, including packing and unpacking, storage solutions, vehicle transport, pet transport, cleaning services, moving boxes, and more.
With more than 60,000 Australians (including many thousands from Sydney) trusting Kent Sydney Removalists with their move every year, it’s no wonder the Kent name continues to stand the test of time. Our superior range of interstate Sydney removalist services feature:
- Extensive interstate removals experience, having moved people across Australia for over 75 years.
- Coast to coast delivery locations, allowing us to expertly deliver your furniture and valuables to anywhere on the Australian continent.
- Established country-wide operations and expert knowledge and experience in moving, shipping and logistics – move with a company that truly knows Australia.
- Attentive and caring customer service to assist your specific moving needs.
- Highly trained, industry leading professional packers and removalists who will handle your most sentimental items with the utmost care.
- Our Guardian Packing System (which includes custom-designed moving boxes and protective packing material) and purpose-built, reinforced steel containers provide the best protection for your possessions while in transport and storage.
- Our four-level security protection system, which is applied at the most advanced, state-of-the-art secure storage facilities in the Southern Hemisphere, ensures that your valuable items are safe and secure.
Our Sydney Interstate Relocation Services
For over 75 years, Kent Removals & Storage has been the leading choice for overseas, interstate and local moves, flexible storage solutions, first-class relocation and mobility services. Our continued success is attributed thanks to our shared vision – to be the removals, storage and relocation service provider of choice through excellence in customer service and delivering value to our clients.
If you are seeking premium service delivered with an unparalleled focus on safety and exceptional customer service – our Kent Sydney Interstate Removalists team will exceed your expectations and treat your move as if it’s our own.
At Kent Sydney Interstate Removals, our expert team of professionals will make your move enjoyable and stress-free, ensuring your valuables are delivered safely and on time. Our superior Sydney moving services include:
- Moving Local
- Moving Interstate
- Moving Overseas
- Secure Storage
- Removals Insurance
- Packing Services
- Moving Boxes
- Valet Services
- Car Transport
- Pet Transport and Boarding
- Ancillary Services
Moving Interstate to Sydney? Suburbs We Service
Are you looking to move interstate to Sydney, or around New South Wales? Our Kent Sydney Removalists will offer you a full-service professional moving experience so you can concentrate on what matters most – settling into your new home!
Already live in Sydney and want to move locally? We have you covered. Head over to our moving local Sydney Removalists page, fill in a quote, or call 1300 4870 732 to speak with a friendly Kent Sydney team member today.
As Australia’s premier removalist company, Kent Removals & Storage can handle relocations to service most suburbs and regions in Sydney and New South Wales. Here are just some of the beautiful (and popular) Sydney suburbs that we service:
*Can’t see your suburb listed above? Don’t worry – we can still help you! Contact the team on 1300 4870 732 to find out how we can help you move to Sydney today.
About Living in Sydney, NSW
The population of Sydney, New South Wales, is 5,057,000 people. North Sydney, Manly, Coogee, and Bondi Beach are among the suburbs that make up the Sydney postcode 2000.
Sydney, NSW Fast Facts
- Postcode: 2000
- State: New South Wales (NSW)
- Other 2000 Suburbs:
- The Rocks
- Parliament House
- Millers Point
- Dawes Point
- Surrounding Suburbs:
- Median House Price of Sydney: $2,870,000
- Distance from Sydney to Kent Removals & Storage Sydney: 29.1 km or 38 minutes by car
- Population of Sydney: 5,057,000
- Population Density of Sydney: 442.3 people per square km
- Local Government Area: 38 Local Government Areas make up Sydney
- State Electorates:
- 49 State Electorates
- Federal Electorate: 24 Federal Electorates
- Relevant Sydney links:
Why Choose Kent as your Sydney Interstate Removalist
Kent Removals & Storage is Australia’s largest family-owned moving, secure storage and relocation company, employing a team of over 500 employees across Australia. We have a nationwide network of branches, agencies, and international affiliations that allow us to conduct business anywhere in the world.
Our national operations have received the highest accreditations in the international moving sector, thanks to our commitments to quality, environment, safety and customer satisfaction.
Choose Kent Removals & Storage to make moving to Sydney, or from Sydney, a breeze.
- We’ll provide you an affordable and fair quote.
- Our state-of-the-art secure storage facilities will keep your valuables safe.
- We care about your experience, feedback and word-of-mouth; we want you to have a positive moving and storage experience with us!
- With over 75 years behind us, you can trust us to handle your move.
Whether you are moving interstate to Sydney, overseas or just around the corner, Kent Removals & Storage will go the extra mile for you. We want to hear from you! Request a quote on the form below or speak with a Kent Sydney Interstate Removalist expert on 1300 4870 732 today.
Frequently asked questions
I need help preparing for my house move
Moving house can be overwhelming which is why a comprehensive moving house checklist is paramount to assist you in planning and ensuring a stress-free move. A detailed best-practice moving house checklist can make a world of difference with making your move easy. Here is our Moving House Checklist to get started.
How can I save money on my house move?
Our highly-trained removalists are some of the best in the business and whilst we guarantee our furniture removalists will move you as quickly and as safely as possible, there are some things you can do to help you save even more money during your house move.
- Clear the hallways – furniture removalists always start with your larger items, make sure your hallways and doorways are clear, so the removalists can get access to your beds and couches.
- Make sure everything is packed – make sure everything is boxed up and stacked neatly. Don’t overfill the boxes as they require more removalists to move, or they can fall apart putting your items at risk of damage. Please ensure you label your cartons, so we know which room to place them in your new home.
- Disassemble your furniture and unplug whitegoods & technology – If your bed comes apart, make sure you disassemble it prior to our furniture removalists arriving. This also goes for flat packed items, such as IKEA furniture, as both will save you a lot of time and money. White goods and technology also need to be unplugged and prepared the day before, read our hints and tips on how to prepare your items prior to moving day.
- Ensure you only pack what your furniture removalist can transport – use our handy Do’s and Don’ts flyer for guidance.
- Check out weekday rates – in some cases it may be cheaper to move on a weekday rather than a weekend, so consider taking the day off to move.
Can Kent Removals & Storage dismantle my furniture for me?
Our furniture removalists will dismantle basic items such as bed frames and other large furniture. Our furniture removalists will not dismantle IKEA items and recommend you organise a handyman to complete this prior to your house move day. To save time, it is recommended that you dismantle the furniture prior to our furniture removalists arriving.
How long should it take to move house?
There is no hard and fast rule as every move is different. It all depends on how prepared you are, how much you are moving and accessibility at each address, traffic and so on. We charge a fixed rate of 30 min travel time each way (provided you live within 50 km of the CBD) which means you won’t pay more if there is a hold up or traffic. Our Kent furniture removalists are some of the best in the business and guarantee that they will move you as fast and as stress-free as possible.
What if my consignment doesn’t fit in one load?
At the time of booking, our Move Consultants can give you an accurate idea of how many trucks and men you require based on the information you provide.
If your belongings cannot fit in the first truck, based on availability, our team may be able to return for a second trip. If they cannot, it is advisable to ask the furniture removalists to leave goods you can move yourself.
Does Kent Removals & Storage move potted plants?
In most cases it is difficult to move pot plants as they often have bugs, ants and are too dirty to travel with your furniture and valuables. We can in some cases however, be assessed on the day by our furniture removalists.
To save time and money, it’s best to hire a trailer for a minimal cost from your local service station and move them prior to your move day.
Do your furniture removalists disconnect technology and whitegoods?
No, our furniture removalists do not disconnect fridges, televisions, washing machines, dryers or else. Each item should be prepared properly prior to your moving day. To help you best prepare for your move day check out tips on how to prepare your washing machine, fridge, TV and more.