Still researching and comparing Perth removalists? Whether you are moving locally, moving interstate, or moving overseas, trust Australia’s leading removalist company, Kent Removals & Storage – home to the largest, state-of-the-art storage facilities in the Southern Hemisphere and the most expansive network across Australia.
Kent removalists in Perth understand the emotional stress that comes with moving home and the importance of selecting a renowned professional mover.
Top Quality Removalists in Perth
When you hire Kent Perth Removalists to assist you with your move to Perth, or from Perth, you can be certain that your cherished belongings will arrive safely, securely, and on time at their new address. Our professional Perth movers will handle everything for you, from packing, unpacking, cleaning, secure storage, and even setting up your new home, so you can focus on settling in quickly and easily.
With over a million people successfully relocated over the last 75 years and multiple customer service excellence awards, the Kent Perth Removalists team is 100% focused on:
- Offering a comprehensive range of seamless door-to-door removalist services for your convenience, ensuring stress-free relocations.
- Throughout your relocation, you will receive personalised, attentive, and high-quality client service.
- Providing professional packers and removalists who are highly trained and dependable and will treat your valuables with the utmost care.
- Offering the ultimate protection for your items when in transit and storage thanks to our Guardian Packing System (includes custom-designed moving boxes and packing material) and purpose-built, reinforced steel containers.
- Ensuring your valued possessions are safe and secure, thanks to our four-level security protection system implemented at the most advanced, state-of-the-art secure storage facilities in the southern hemisphere.
Premium Removalist Services in Perth
If you are looking for a removalist that genuinely cares about your move, choose the Perth Kent Removals & Storage team. Renowned for our excellence in customer service, the Kent Group has delivered attentive, caring, and professional moving services for individuals and families across Australia since 1946
Our professional team of Perth removalists at Kent will make your relocation stress-free and ensure that all your valuables arrive safely. Explore our superior Perth moving services below:
- Moving Boxes
- Moving Local
- Moving Interstate
- Moving Overseas
- Secure Storage
- Removals Insurance
- Packing Services
- Valet Services
- Car Transport
- Pet Transport and Boarding
- Ancillary Services
Moving to Perth? Suburbs We Service
Are you looking to move to Perth or anywhere in Western Australia? Our Kent Perth Removalists will offer you with a full-service professional moving experience so you can concentrate on what matters most – settling into your new home!
As Australia’s #1 removalist company, Kent Removals & Storage has the capacity to service most suburbs and regions in Perth and Western Australia. Here are some of the great Perth suburbs that we service:
*Can’t see your suburb listed above? Don’t worry – this is just some of the suburbs we service; we can still help you! Contact us on 13 55 31 to find out how we can help you move to Perth today.
About Living in Perth, WA
Perth is the capital of Western Australia, with a population of 2,093,000 people.
The median property house price in Perth is $930,000. The distance from Perth to the closest Kent Storage facility in Perth is approximately 21.5 km.
Perth is well-serviced by public transportation and has a diverse range of lifestyle options on offer. There are multiple local schools, several retail districts, and a variety of healthcare providers in the region.
Perth, WA Fast Facts
- Postcode: 6000
- State: Western Australia (WA)
- Surrounding Suburbs:
- Median House Price of Perth: $930,000
- Distance from Sydney to Kent Removals & Storage Perth: 21.5 km or 25 minutes by car
- Population of Perth: 2,093,000
- Population Density of Perth: 331.2 people per square km
- Local Government Area: City of Perth
- State Electorates:
- Federal Electorate: Perth
- Relevant Sydney links:
Choose Kent as your Perth Removalist
Kent is Australia’s largest family-owned moving, secure storage, and relocation firm, employing over 500 employees across the continent. We have a worldwide national network of branches, agents, and foreign contacts that allow us to conduct business everywhere in the world.
We have an unwavering commitment to quality, environment, safety and customer satisfaction which has earned our national operations the highest accreditations for the international moving industry, as well as countless customer service excellence awards.
Whenever you need to move, choose Kent for:
- You will receive a tailored, fair and affordable quote.
- Our renowned secure storage facilities will keep your valuables protected.
- We genuinely care and want you to have an amazing experience with us!
- With over 75 years of experience, you can trust us with your move.
Whether you are moving to Perth, moving from Perth, moving interstate, or moving overseas – Kent Removals & Storage will go the extra mile for you. Don’t delay! Request a quote on the form below or speak with a Kent expert on 13 55 31 today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Frequently asked questions
I need help preparing for my house move
Moving house can be overwhelming which is why a comprehensive moving house checklist is paramount to assist you in planning and ensuring a stress-free move. A detailed best-practice moving house checklist can make a world of difference with making your move easy. Here is our Moving House Checklist to get started.
How can I save money on my house move?
Our highly-trained removalists are some of the best in the business and whilst we guarantee our furniture removalists will move you as quickly and as safely as possible, there are some things you can do to help you save even more money during your house move.
- Clear the hallways – furniture removalists always start with your larger items, make sure your hallways and doorways are clear, so the removalists can get access to your beds and couches.
- Make sure everything is packed – make sure everything is boxed up and stacked neatly. Don’t overfill the boxes as they require more removalists to move, or they can fall apart putting your items at risk of damage. Please ensure you label your cartons, so we know which room to place them in your new home.
- Disassemble your furniture and unplug whitegoods & technology – If your bed comes apart, make sure you disassemble it prior to our furniture removalists arriving. This also goes for flat packed items, such as IKEA furniture, as both will save you a lot of time and money. White goods and technology also need to be unplugged and prepared the day before, read our hints and tips on how to prepare your items prior to moving day.
- Ensure you only pack what your furniture removalist can transport – use our handy Do’s and Don’ts flyer for guidance.
- Check out weekday rates – in some cases it may be cheaper to move on a weekday rather than a weekend, so consider taking the day off to move.
Can Kent Removals & Storage dismantle my furniture for me?
Our furniture removalists will dismantle basic items such as bed frames and other large furniture. Our furniture removalists will not dismantle IKEA items and recommend you organise a handyman to complete this prior to your house move day. To save time, it is recommended that you dismantle the furniture prior to our furniture removalists arriving.
How long should it take to move house?
There is no hard and fast rule as every move is different. It all depends on how prepared you are, how much you are moving and accessibility at each address, traffic and so on. We charge a fixed rate of 30 min travel time each way (provided you live within 50 km of the CBD) which means you won’t pay more if there is a hold up or traffic. Our Kent furniture removalists are some of the best in the business and guarantee that they will move you as fast and as stress-free as possible.
What if my consignment doesn’t fit in one load?
At the time of booking, our Move Consultants can give you an accurate idea of how many trucks and men you require based on the information you provide.
If your belongings cannot fit in the first truck, based on availability, our team may be able to return for a second trip. If they cannot, it is advisable to ask the furniture removalists to leave goods you can move yourself.
Does Kent Removals & Storage move potted plants?
In most cases it is difficult to move pot plants as they often have bugs, ants and are too dirty to travel with your furniture and valuables. We can in some cases however, be assessed on the day by our furniture removalists.
To save time and money, it’s best to hire a trailer for a minimal cost from your local service station and move them prior to your move day.
Do your furniture removalists disconnect technology and whitegoods?
No, our furniture removalists do not disconnect fridges, televisions, washing machines, dryers or else. Each item should be prepared properly prior to your moving day. To help you best prepare for your move day check out tips on how to prepare your washing machine, fridge, TV and more.