Are you moving interstate to Perth? Trust Kent – a leading, professional removalist mover that prides itself on service excellence to get you to where you need to be in Perth, or anywhere in Western Australia, with minimal stress and maximum satisfaction.
As Australia’s #1 largest removalist and storage company, Kent Removals & Storage is home to the largest, state-of-the-art storage facilities in the Southern Hemisphere, and the most extensive operations network across the continent.
Our Kent Perth interstate removalists team are relocation specialists in all things moving and storage; and can seamlessly handle your entire, door-to-door interstate Perth move with ease and efficiency. Once onboard, you will be provided a thorough relocation schedule that includes dates for all services confirmed, as well as helpful tips, suggestions, and regular check-ins right up until final delivery and unpacking. We’re with you, every step of the way.
Whether you are moving interstate to Perth, moving from Perth, moving within Western Australia, or moving overseas – no one knows Perth, Western Australia like Kent, and this is one of our many great, competitive advantages. Our wide coverage of metro and regional locations spans across Australia, with depots and fleets situated coast-to-coast across the country. Be assured that no matter how short or long the distance, your interstate Perth move with be handled with professionally, efficiently, and with the utmost, personalised care.
Perth Interstate Removalists – We Know Western Australia!
Whether you’re moving interstate to Perth; moving in regional Western Australia, or moving from Perth to anywhere else in Australia, our premier interstate moving services will provide peace of mind that when moving across great distances in WA, your valuables and furniture will be delivered safely, securely and on-time, every time. At Kent, our company motto is “we go the extra mile for you” which is at the foundation of everything we do.
The Kent Perth interstate removalists team are part of Kent Group, the moving pioneers of the industry who have been the undisputed industry leader in both local and long-distance interstate moves since 1946, thanks to the extensive and comprehensive network of service locations and storage facilities found across Australia. Boasting country-wide expertise in moving, shipping, and logistics; you can rely on our Perth interstate removalists team to expertly deliver your furniture and valuables to anywhere on the Australian continent, leaving you to focus on what really matters – enjoying the moving journey itself, and settling into your new home and community in Perth, Western Australia, with ease and comfort.
You can trust our Kent Perth Removals branch to provide to you seamless, fully integrated, door-to-door moving services, including packing and unpacking, storage solutions, vehicle transport, pet transport, cleaning services, moving boxes, and much more.
With more than 60,000 Australians (including many thousands from Perth) entrusting Kent Perth Removalists with their relocation every year, it’s no wonder that the Kent name is recognised and continues to stand the test of time. Our range of interstate Perth removalist services offered are:
- Extensive knowledge with interstate moves, having transported individuals all around Australia for more than 75 years.
- Coast-to-coast delivery locations that allow us to expertly transport your furniture and valuables to any region on the Australian continent.
- Established country-wide operations and expert knowledge and experience in moving, shipping and logistics – move with a company that truly knows Australia.
- Attentive and thoughtful customer care to meet your individual relocation needs.
- Professional packers and movers with the highest levels of training in the business who will treat your most sentimental possessions with the utmost care.
- Our renowned Guardian Packing System(which includes custom-designed moving boxes and protective packing material) and purpose-built, reinforced steel containers will provide superior protection for your items in transport and storage.
- Our advanced, four-level security protection system, which is applied at the most advanced, state-of-the-art secure storage facilitiesin the Southern Hemisphere, ensures that your valuable items are 100% safe and secure.
Perth Interstate Moving Services
For more than 75 years, Kent Removals & Storage has been the recommended company for local, long-distance, and international moves, flexible storage options, premium relocation services, and various mobility services. We credit our ongoing success to our shared company-wide mission – to be the removals, storage, and relocation service provider of choice via excellence in customer service and delivering consistent value to our clients.
Our Kent Perth Interstate Removalists team will go above and beyond your expectations and handle your move as if it were our own. If you’re looking for a premium moving service that is done with an unmatched focus on safely and outstanding customer care, trust Kent.
Our Kent Perth moving professionals will make your relocation joyful and stress-free while making sure your goods arrive safely and on time. Our top-notch moving services include:
- Moving Local
- Moving Interstate
- Moving Overseas
- Secure Storage
- Removals Insurance
- Packing Services
- Moving Boxes
- Valet Services
- Car Transport
- Pet Transport and Boarding
- Ancillary Services
Moving Interstate to Perth? Suburbs We Service
Are you looking to move interstate to Perth, or perhaps you would like to move around Western Australia? Our Kent Perth Removalists can offer you a full-service professional moving experience so that you can concentrate on what matters most – settling into your new home and exploring your new city!
Already live in Perth and want to move locally? We have you covered. Head over to our moving local Perth Removalists page, fill in a quote, or call 13 55 31 to speak with a friendly Kent Perth team member today.
As Australia’s premier removalist company, Kent Removals & Storage can handle relocations to service most suburbs and regions in Perth and Western Australia. Here are just some of the very popular Perth suburbs that we service:
*Can’t see your suburb listed above? Don’t worry – we can still help you! Contact the team on 13 55 31 to find out how we can help you move to Perth in Western Australia today.
About Living in Perth, WA
Moving to Perth? You’re in for a sunny treat! Sitting on the coast of the Indian Ocean (in Australia’s largest state) is Perth, the capital of Western Australia, and one of the world’s most isolated cities. Rising in popularity, its population sits approximately around 2,093,000, with the median property house price at $930,000.
With a Mediterranean climate, relaxed outdoors lifestyle, award-winning beaches, and ample space to roam around, Perth is an excellent place to live if you’re relocating for a career move, to study, raise a family, or to retire. The distance from Perth to the closest Kent Storage facility in Perth is approximately 10.3 km.
Perth, WA Fast Facts
- Postcode: 6000
- State: Western Australia (WA)
- Surrounding Suburbs:
- Median House Price of Perth: $930,000
- Distance from Sydney to Kent Removals & Storage Perth: 21.5 km or 25 minutes by car
- Population of Perth: 2,093,000
- Population Density of Perth: 331.2 people per square km
- Local Government Area: City of Perth
- State Electorates:
- Federal Electorate: Perth
- Relevant Sydney links:
Make Kent Your Perth Interstate Removalist
Kent Removals & Storage is Australia’s largest family-owned moving, secure storage, and relocation company, employing a team of over 500 employees across Australia. We have a nationwide network of branches, agencies, and international affiliations that allow us to conduct business anywhere in the world.
Our national operations have received the highest accreditations in the international moving sector, thanks to our commitments to quality, environment, safety, and customer satisfaction.
Choose Kent Removals & Storage to make moving interstate to Perth, or from Perth, a breeze. Our promise to you:
- Your quote will be tailored to your circumstances and competitively priced.
- Your valuables will be kept safe and secure at Kent Storage facilities.
- Your experience with the Kent Customer Care team will be highly positive.
- You will feel at ease, trusting a company with over 75 years moving experience.
Whether you are moving interstate to Perth, moving from Perth, or moving overseas – Kent Removals & Storage will go the extra mile for you. Don’t wait! Request a quote on the form below or speak with a Kent Perth Removalist expert on 13 55 31 today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Frequently asked questions
I need help preparing for my house move
Moving house can be overwhelming which is why a comprehensive moving house checklist is paramount to assist you in planning and ensuring a stress-free move. A detailed best-practice moving house checklist can make a world of difference with making your move easy. Here is our Moving House Checklist to get started.
How can I save money on my house move?
Our highly-trained removalists are some of the best in the business and whilst we guarantee our furniture removalists will move you as quickly and as safely as possible, there are some things you can do to help you save even more money during your house move.
- Clear the hallways – furniture removalists always start with your larger items, make sure your hallways and doorways are clear, so the removalists can get access to your beds and couches.
- Make sure everything is packed – make sure everything is boxed up and stacked neatly. Don’t overfill the boxes as they require more removalists to move, or they can fall apart putting your items at risk of damage. Please ensure you label your cartons, so we know which room to place them in your new home.
- Disassemble your furniture and unplug whitegoods & technology – If your bed comes apart, make sure you disassemble it prior to our furniture removalists arriving. This also goes for flat packed items, such as IKEA furniture, as both will save you a lot of time and money. White goods and technology also need to be unplugged and prepared the day before, read our hints and tips on how to prepare your items prior to moving day.
- Ensure you only pack what your furniture removalist can transport – use our handy Do’s and Don’ts flyer for guidance.
- Check out weekday rates – in some cases it may be cheaper to move on a weekday rather than a weekend, so consider taking the day off to move.
Can Kent Removals & Storage dismantle my furniture for me?
Our furniture removalists will dismantle basic items such as bed frames and other large furniture. Our furniture removalists will not dismantle IKEA items and recommend you organise a handyman to complete this prior to your house move day. To save time, it is recommended that you dismantle the furniture prior to our furniture removalists arriving.
How long should it take to move house?
There is no hard and fast rule as every move is different. It all depends on how prepared you are, how much you are moving and accessibility at each address, traffic and so on. We charge a fixed rate of 30 min travel time each way (provided you live within 50 km of the CBD) which means you won’t pay more if there is a hold up or traffic. Our Kent furniture removalists are some of the best in the business and guarantee that they will move you as fast and as stress-free as possible.
What if my consignment doesn’t fit in one load?
At the time of booking, our Move Consultants can give you an accurate idea of how many trucks and men you require based on the information you provide.
If your belongings cannot fit in the first truck, based on availability, our team may be able to return for a second trip. If they cannot, it is advisable to ask the furniture removalists to leave goods you can move yourself.
Does Kent Removals & Storage move potted plants?
In most cases it is difficult to move pot plants as they often have bugs, ants and are too dirty to travel with your furniture and valuables. We can in some cases however, be assessed on the day by our furniture removalists.
To save time and money, it’s best to hire a trailer for a minimal cost from your local service station and move them prior to your move day.
Do your furniture removalists disconnect technology and whitegoods?
No, our furniture removalists do not disconnect fridges, televisions, washing machines, dryers or else. Each item should be prepared properly prior to your moving day. To help you best prepare for your move day check out tips on how to prepare your washing machine, fridge, TV and more.