Are you moving interstate to Darwin? Trust the industry-leading, and award-winning team at our Kent Darwin Branch to handle your entire move to Darwin, or from Darwin, or to just about anywhere else in Australia!
Why are our Kent Darwin Removalists better than the rest? As Australia’s #1 removalist and storage company, Kent Removals & Storage is home to the largest, state-of-the-art storage facilities in the Southern Hemisphere, with the most extensive operations network across the entire continent.
The Kent Darwin interstate removalists team are well-equipped, qualified interstate moving specialists in all things moving and storage; and will competently and seamlessly handle your entire, door-to-door interstate Darwin move for a stress-free and positive experience. Once you are onboard with our Kent Darwin team, you will be provided a thorough relocation schedule that includes important dates for all services confirmed, as well as helpful suggestions and regular check-in’s that last right up until final delivery and unpacking. When you choose our Kent Darwin Removalists, be assured that they will be with you, every step of the way.
Whether you’re moving to Darwin, moving from Darwin, or moving overseas – it is imperative that you choose a removalist company that has the operational capacity, affiliations, and industry know-how to make your move a success. This is precisely what gives Kent our distinctive competitive edge. Thanks to our wide coverage of metro and regional locations spans across Australia, and recognisable depots and fleets seen coast-to-coast across the country, we can handle any move – big or small. So, no matter how short or long the distance, be assured your interstate Darwin move with be handled with absolute professionalism, efficiency, and personalised care by the Kent Darwin removalists team.
Darwin Interstate Removalists – The Best in the Northern Territory!
Whether you’re moving interstate to Darwin; moving around the Northern Territory, or moving from Darwin to anywhere else in Australia, our premier interstate moving services will provide peace of mind that when moving across great distances, your most treasured valuables and furniture will be delivered safely, securely and on-time, every time. At Kent, our motto is: “we go the extra mile for you” – and you will feel this in our customer service approach, and in everything we do.
The Kent Darwin Interstate Removalists Team are part of Kent Group, the pioneers of the industry, having been the undisputed industry leader in both local and long-distance interstate moves since 1946, thanks to the extensive and comprehensive network of service locations and storage facilities found across Australia. Boasting country-wide expertise in moving, shipping, and logistics; you can rely on our Darwin interstate removalists team to expertly deliver your furniture, and valuables, to quite literally anywhere on the Australian continent, leaving you to focus on what really matters – enjoying the moving journey itself, and settling into your new home and community with ease and comfort.
Our Kent Darwin Removals team will deliver to you comprehensive, fully-integrated, door-to-door moving services, which include packing and unpacking, storage solutions, vehicle transport, pet transport, cleaning services, moving boxes, and more.
With over 60,000 Australian families and individuals (including many thousands from Darwin) placing their confidence in Kent Darwin Removalists to organise their move every year, it’s no wonder the Kent name is so recognised, and continues to stand the test of time. Take a look at some of our excellent interstate Darwin removalist services below:
- Vast experience with interstate relocation and both short, and long-term storage, with over 75 years’ experience in moving people all around Australia.
- Coast-to-coast distribution hubs that enable us to expertly ship your furniture and valuables to any area on the Australian continent.
- Long-standing operations throughout the nation, expert knowledge, and experience in moving, shipping, and logistics — move with a business that has a thorough understanding of Australia.
- Attentive and thoughtful customer care to meet your individual relocation needs.
- Professional relocation packers and movers with the highest levels of training in the business who will treat your most sentimental possessions with the utmost care.
- A reliable Guardian Packing System (which includes custom-designed moving boxes and protective packing material) and purpose-built, reinforced steel containers will provide superior protection for your items in transport and storage.
- An advanced, four-level security protection system, which is applied at the most advanced, state-of-the-art secure storage facilities in the Southern Hemisphere, ensures that your valuable items are 100% safe and secure.
Our Darwin Interstate Moving Services
For local, long-distance, and international moves, flexible storage solutions, first-rate relocation services, and a variety of mobility services, Kent Removals & Storage has been the go-to business for more than 75 years. We attribute our continued success to our shared mission, which is to become the go-to provider of removals, storage, and relocation services by providing our clients with excellent service and added value.
Our Kent Darwin Interstate Removalists team will go above and beyond your expectations and handle your move as if it were our own. If you’re looking for a premium moving service that is done with an unmatched focus on safety and outstanding customer care, trust Kent.
While ensuring that your things reach their destination promptly and safely, our expert team of Kent Darwin experts will make your transfer very enjoyable and stress-free with our regular communication and updates. Our premier relocation services in Darwin include the following:
- Moving Local
- Moving Interstate
- Moving Overseas
- Secure Storage
- Removals Insurance
- Packing Services
- Moving Boxes
- Valet Services
- Car Transport
- Pet Transport and Boarding
- Ancillary Services
Moving Interstate to Darwin? Suburbs We Service
Are you looking to move interstate to Darwin, or move around Northern Territory? Our Kent Darwin Removalists can offer you a full-service professional moving experience so that you can concentrate on what matters most – settling into your new home and exploring your new city!
Already live in Darwin and want to move locally? We have you covered. Head over to our moving local Darwin Removalists page, fill in a quote, or call 13 55 31 to speak with a friendly Kent Darwin team member today.
As Australia’s premier removalist and storage company, Kent Removals & Storage can handle relocations to a majority of suburbs and regions in Darwin and Northern Territory. Here are just some of the very popular Darwin suburbs that we service:
*Can’t see your suburb listed above? Don’t worry – this is just some of the suburbs we service; we can still help you! Contact us on 13 55 31 to find out how we can help you move to Darwin today.
About Living in Darwin, NT
Consider moving to Darwin. Darwin, which serves as the Northern Territory’s capital, is located at the top of Australia, and has a tropical savannah environment with distinct wet and dry seasons. Darwin has 164,796 residents, which means there is less competition and more opportunity. Given that Darwin is home to an abundance of Aboriginal art and culture, the local communities here are welcoming, inclusive, and culturally varied.
The Darwin postcode is 800, and the median property price in Darwin is $635,389. The distance from Darwin to the closest Kent Storage facility in Darwin is approximately 20.2 km.
Compared to the rest of Australia, Darwin is unlike anywhere else in the globe. Living in Darwin will reward you with stunning natural scenery and fantastic educational possibilities. Don’t worry about transport – the fantastic bus network system has you covered!
Darwin NT, Fast Facts
- Postcode: 800
- State: Northern Territory (NT)
- Other 800 Suburbs:
- Stuart Park
- Surrounding Suburbs:
- Median House Price of Darwin: $635,389
- Distance from Darwin to Kent Removals & Storage Darwin: 20.2 km or 19 minutes by car
- Population of Darwin: 164,796
- Population Density of Darwin: 763.8 people per square km
- Local Government Area: City of Darwin
- State Electorates:
- Port Darwin
- Federal Electorate: Solomon
- Relevant Darwin links:
Why Choose Kent as your Darwin Interstate Removalist
As the largest family-owned moving, safe storage, and relocation business in Australia, Kent Removals & Storage employs over 500 people nationwide. This means we can conduct business anywhere in the world thanks to our extensive nationwide network of branches, agencies, and partnerships.
Our national operations have received the highest accreditations in the international moving sector, thanks to our commitments to quality, environment, safety, and customer satisfaction.
Choose Kent Removals & Storage to make moving to Darwin, or from Darwin, a breeze.
- Your quote will be tailored to your circumstances and competitively priced.
- Your valuables will be kept safe and secure at our state-of-the-art Kent Storage facilities.
- Your experience with our Kent Customer Care team will be positive and personalised.
- You will feel at ease, trusting a company with over 75 years moving experience.
Whether you are moving to Darwin, moving from Darwin, moving interstate, or moving overseas – Kent Removals & Storage will go the extra mile for you. Don’t wait! Request a quote on the form below or speak with a Kent Darwin Removalist expert on 13 55 31 today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Frequently asked questions
I need help preparing for my house move
Moving house can be overwhelming which is why a comprehensive moving house checklist is paramount to assist you in planning and ensuring a stress-free move. A detailed best-practice moving house checklist can make a world of difference with making your move easy. Here is our Moving House Checklist to get started.
How can I save money on my house move?
Our highly-trained removalists are some of the best in the business and whilst we guarantee our furniture removalists will move you as quickly and as safely as possible, there are some things you can do to help you save even more money during your house move.
- Clear the hallways – furniture removalists always start with your larger items, make sure your hallways and doorways are clear, so the removalists can get access to your beds and couches.
- Make sure everything is packed – make sure everything is boxed up and stacked neatly. Don’t overfill the boxes as they require more removalists to move, or they can fall apart putting your items at risk of damage. Please ensure you label your cartons, so we know which room to place them in your new home.
- Disassemble your furniture and unplug whitegoods & technology – If your bed comes apart, make sure you disassemble it prior to our furniture removalists arriving. This also goes for flat packed items, such as IKEA furniture, as both will save you a lot of time and money. White goods and technology also need to be unplugged and prepared the day before, read our hints and tips on how to prepare your items prior to moving day.
- Ensure you only pack what your furniture removalist can transport – use our handy Do’s and Don’ts flyer for guidance.
- Check out weekday rates – in some cases it may be cheaper to move on a weekday rather than a weekend, so consider taking the day off to move.
Can Kent Removals & Storage dismantle my furniture for me?
Our furniture removalists will dismantle basic items such as bed frames and other large furniture. Our furniture removalists will not dismantle IKEA items and recommend you organise a handyman to complete this prior to your house move day. To save time, it is recommended that you dismantle the furniture prior to our furniture removalists arriving.
How long should it take to move house?
There is no hard and fast rule as every move is different. It all depends on how prepared you are, how much you are moving and accessibility at each address, traffic and so on. We charge a fixed rate of 30 min travel time each way (provided you live within 50 km of the CBD) which means you won’t pay more if there is a hold up or traffic. Our Kent furniture removalists are some of the best in the business and guarantee that they will move you as fast and as stress-free as possible.
What if my consignment doesn’t fit in one load?
At the time of booking, our Move Consultants can give you an accurate idea of how many trucks and men you require based on the information you provide.
If your belongings cannot fit in the first truck, based on availability, our team may be able to return for a second trip. If they cannot, it is advisable to ask the furniture removalists to leave goods you can move yourself.
Does Kent Removals & Storage move potted plants?
In most cases it is difficult to move pot plants as they often have bugs, ants and are too dirty to travel with your furniture and valuables. We can in some cases however, be assessed on the day by our furniture removalists.
To save time and money, it’s best to hire a trailer for a minimal cost from your local service station and move them prior to your move day.
Do your furniture removalists disconnect technology and whitegoods?
No, our furniture removalists do not disconnect fridges, televisions, washing machines, dryers or else. Each item should be prepared properly prior to your moving day. To help you best prepare for your move day check out tips on how to prepare your washing machine, fridge, TV and more.