Moving Interstate to Brisbane? Trust Australia’s #1 leading removalist and storage company – Kent Removals & Storage, home to the largest, state-of-the-art storage facilities in the Southern Hemisphere, with the most extensive operations established across Australia.
Our Kent Brisbane interstate removalists team are industry-leading specialists in all things moving and storage; and will seamlessly handle your entire, door-to-door interstate Brisbane move for a stress-free experience. Trust a professional relocation mover that prides itself on excellence to get you to where you need to be in Brisbane, or anywhere in Australia.
Whether you are moving to Brisbane, moving from Brisbane, or moving internationally – no one knows Australia like Kent! Our wide coverage of metro and regional locations spans across Australia, with depots and fleets situated coast-to-coast across the country. No matter how short or long the distance, your interstate Brisbane move with be handled with professionalism, efficiency, and care.
Brisbane Interstate Removalists – The Industry Experts
Whether you are moving interstate to Brisbane; moving further out into regional Queensland, or moving from Brisbane to somewhere else in Australia, our exceptional interstate moving services will provide peace of mind that when moving across great distances, your valuables will be delivered safely, securely and on-time, every time. At Kent, we have a team saying of “we go the extra mile for you” which is at the foundation of everything we do.
Why choose the Kent Brisbane Interstate Removalists Team? Quite simply put, Kent Removals & Storage is a pioneer of the industry, having been the undisputed industry leader in both local and long-distance interstate moves since 1946, thanks to our extensive and comprehensive network of service locations and storage facilities across Australia, as well as our country-wide expertise in moving, shipping, and logistics. You can rely on our Brisbane interstate removalists team to expertly deliver your furniture and items to anywhere on the Australian continent, leaving you to focus on what really matters – enjoying the move itself, and settling into your new home with ease and comfort.
Our Kent Brisbane Removals branch will provide to you seamless, fully integrated, door-to-door moving services, including packing and unpacking, storage solutions, vehicle transport, pet transport, cleaning services, moving boxes, and much more.
With more than 60,000 Australians (including many thousands from Brisbane) entrusting Kent Brisbane Removalists with their move every year, it’s no wonder the Kent name is recognised and continues to stand the test of time. Our range of interstate Brisbane removalist services offered are:
- Extensive knowledge with interstate moves, having transported individuals all around Australia for more than 75 years.
- Coast-to-coast delivery locations that allow us to expertly transport your furniture and valuables to any region on the Australian continent.
- Established country-wide operations and expert knowledge and experience in moving, shipping and logistics – move with a company that truly knows Australia.
- Attentive and thoughtful customer care to meet your individual relocation needs.
- Professional packers and movers with the highest levels of training in the business who will treat your most sentimental possessions with the utmost care.
- Our renowned Guardian Packing System(which includes custom-designed moving boxes and protective packing material) and purpose-built, reinforced steel containers will provide superior protection for your items in transport and storage.
- Our advanced, four-level security protection system, which is applied at the most advanced, state-of-the-art secure storage facilities in the Southern Hemisphere, ensures that your valuable items are 100% safe and secure.
Our Brisbane Interstate Relocation Services
For more than 75 years, Kent Removals & Storage has been the go-to company for local, long-distance, and international moves, flexible storage options, premium relocation services, and various mobility services. Our shared mission – to be the removals, storage, and relocation service provider of choice via excellence in customer service and delivering value to our clients – is what we credit for our ongoing success.
Our Kent Brisbane Interstate Removalists team will go above and beyond your expectations and handle your move as if it were our own. If you’re looking for a premium moving service that is done with an unmatched focus on safety and outstanding customer care, trust Kent.
Our skilled team of Kent Brisbane professionals will make your relocation joyful and stress-free while making sure your goods arrive safely and on time. Our top-notch moving services in Brisbane include:
- Moving Local
- Moving Interstate
- Moving Overseas
- Secure Storage
- Removals Insurance
- Packing Services
- Moving Boxes
- Valet Services
- Car Transport
- Pet Transport and Boarding
- Ancillary Services
Moving Interstate to Brisbane? Suburbs We Service
Are you looking to move interstate to Brisbane, or perhaps you would like to move around Queensland? Our Kent Brisbane Removalists can offer you a full-service professional moving experience so that you can concentrate on what matters most – settling into your new home and exploring your new city!
Already live in Brisbane and want to move locally? We have you covered. Head over to our moving local Brisbane Removalists page, fill in a quote, or call 13 55 31 to speak with a friendly Kent Brisbane team member today.
As Australia’s premier removalist company, Kent Removals & Storage can handle relocations to service most suburbs and regions in Brisbane and Queensland. Here are just some of the lovely and very popular Brisbane suburbs that we service:
*Can’t see your suburb listed above? Don’t worry – we can still help you! Contact the team on 13 55 31 to find out how we can help you move to Brisbane today.
About Living in Brisbane, QLD
Brisbane is the capital city of Queensland, the second-largest state in Australia. Spanning 1,727,000sqm in size, the state shares borders with New South Wales, South Australia, and the Northern Territory, making up around 23% of the continents north-east. Nicknamed the “Sunshine State” for its excellent climate and outdoor activities, living in Brisbane will reward you with proximity to world-famous Great Barrier Reef, pristine beaches, tropical islands, rainforest escapes, expansive outback plains and inland mountainous ranges.
The population of Brisbane is 2,472,222 people. The suburbs of New Farm, Fortitude Valley, and Hamilton surround the Brisbane postcode 4000. The average property price in Brisbane is $800,332. The distance from Brisbane city centre to the closest Kent Storage facility is approximately 22.4 km.
Brisbane, QLD Fast Facts
- Postcode: 4000
- State: Queensland (QLD)
- Other 4000 Suburbs:
- Petrie Terrace
- Spring Hill
- Surrounding Suburbs:
- Median House Price of Brisbane: $880,332
- Distance from Brisbane to Kent Removals & Storage Brisbane: 22.4 km or 28 minutes by car
- Population of Brisbane: 2,472,222
- Population Density of Brisbane: 162.9 people per square km
- Local Government Area: City of Brisbane
- State Electorates:
- 41 divisions
- Federal Electorate: 17 divisions
- Relevant Brisbane links:
Why Choose Kent as your Brisbane Interstate Removalist
Kent Removals & Storage is Australia’s largest family-owned moving, secure storage, and relocation company, employing a team of over 500 employees across Australia. We have a nationwide network of branches, agencies, and international affiliations that allow us to conduct business anywhere in the world.
Our national operations have received the highest accreditations in the international moving sector, thanks to our commitments to quality, environment, safety and customer satisfaction.
Choose Kent Removals & Storage to make moving to Brisbane, or from Brisbane, a breeze.
- Your quote will be tailored to your circumstances and competitively priced.
- Your valuables will be kept safe and secure at Kent Storage facilities.
- Your experience with the Kent Customer Care team will be highly positive.
- You will feel at ease, trusting a company with over 75 years moving experience.
Whether you are moving to Brisbane, moving from Brisbane, moving interstate, or moving overseas – Kent Removals & Storage will go the extra mile for you. Don’t wait! Request a quote on the form below or speak with a Kent Brisbane Removalist expert on 13 55 31 today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Frequently asked questions
I need help preparing for my house move
Moving house can be overwhelming which is why a comprehensive moving house checklist is paramount to assist you in planning and ensuring a stress-free move. A detailed best-practice moving house checklist can make a world of difference with making your move easy. Here is our Moving House Checklist to get started.
How can I save money on my house move?
Our highly-trained removalists are some of the best in the business and whilst we guarantee our furniture removalists will move you as quickly and as safely as possible, there are some things you can do to help you save even more money during your house move.
- Clear the hallways – furniture removalists always start with your larger items, make sure your hallways and doorways are clear, so the removalists can get access to your beds and couches.
- Make sure everything is packed – make sure everything is boxed up and stacked neatly. Don’t overfill the boxes as they require more removalists to move, or they can fall apart putting your items at risk of damage. Please ensure you label your cartons, so we know which room to place them in your new home.
- Disassemble your furniture and unplug whitegoods & technology – If your bed comes apart, make sure you disassemble it prior to our furniture removalists arriving. This also goes for flat packed items, such as IKEA furniture, as both will save you a lot of time and money. White goods and technology also need to be unplugged and prepared the day before, read our hints and tips on how to prepare your items prior to moving day.
- Ensure you only pack what your furniture removalist can transport – use our handy Do’s and Don’ts flyer for guidance.
- Check out weekday rates – in some cases it may be cheaper to move on a weekday rather than a weekend, so consider taking the day off to move.
Can Kent Removals & Storage dismantle my furniture for me?
Our furniture removalists will dismantle basic items such as bed frames and other large furniture. Our furniture removalists will not dismantle IKEA items and recommend you organise a handyman to complete this prior to your house move day. To save time, it is recommended that you dismantle the furniture prior to our furniture removalists arriving.
How long should it take to move house?
There is no hard and fast rule as every move is different. It all depends on how prepared you are, how much you are moving and accessibility at each address, traffic and so on. We charge a fixed rate of 30 min travel time each way (provided you live within 50 km of the CBD) which means you won’t pay more if there is a hold up or traffic. Our Kent furniture removalists are some of the best in the business and guarantee that they will move you as fast and as stress-free as possible.
What if my consignment doesn’t fit in one load?
At the time of booking, our Move Consultants can give you an accurate idea of how many trucks and men you require based on the information you provide.
If your belongings cannot fit in the first truck, based on availability, our team may be able to return for a second trip. If they cannot, it is advisable to ask the furniture removalists to leave goods you can move yourself.
Does Kent Removals & Storage move potted plants?
In most cases it is difficult to move pot plants as they often have bugs, ants and are too dirty to travel with your furniture and valuables. We can in some cases however, be assessed on the day by our furniture removalists.
To save time and money, it’s best to hire a trailer for a minimal cost from your local service station and move them prior to your move day.
Do your furniture removalists disconnect technology and whitegoods?
No, our furniture removalists do not disconnect fridges, televisions, washing machines, dryers or else. Each item should be prepared properly prior to your moving day. To help you best prepare for your move day check out tips on how to prepare your washing machine, fridge, TV and more.