Moving interstate to Townsville? Trust our industry-leading Kent Townsville Removalists to handle your entire move to Townsville; from Townsville, or to anywhere else in Australia.
Why are Kent Townsville removalists the best? As Australia’s #1 removalist and storage company, Kent Removals & Storage is home to the largest, state-of-the-art storage facilities in the Southern Hemisphere, with the most extensive operations network across the continent.
Kent Townsville interstate removalists are qualified and competent interstate moving specialists in all things moving and storage; and will seamlessly handle your entire, door-to-door interstate Townsville move for a stress-free, positive experience. Once you are onboard with our Kent Townsville branch, you will be provided a detailed relocation schedule that includes dates for all services confirmed, as well as helpful tips and check-ins right up until final delivery and unpacking. When you choose Kent Townsville removalists to get the job done, be assured that we will be with you, every step of the way.
Whether you are moving interstate to Townsville or moving away from Townsville – it is important to choose a removalist company that has the operational capacity, affiliations, and industry confidence to make your move a success. Thanks to our wide coverage of metro and regional locations that span across Australia, along with our recognisable depots and fleets seen coast-to-coast across the country – you move is in capable hands. So, no matter how short or long the distance, your interstate Townsville move with be handled with professionalism, efficiency, and care by our Kent Townsville removalists.
Townsville Interstate Removalists – Far North Queensland’s #1 Mover
Whether you’re moving interstate to Townsville; moving around Far North Queensland, or moving from Townsville to elsewhere in Australia, our premier interstate moving services will provide reassurance that when moving across short or great distances, your furniture and valuable items will be delivered in a safe and secure manner, on-time, every time. At Kent, our motto is: “we go the extra mile for you” – and you will feel this in our everyday attitude.
The Kent Townsville Interstate removalists team are part of the overarching Kent Group, the pioneers of the industry and the industry leader in local and long-distance interstate moves since 1946. Thanks to our extensive and comprehensive network of service locations and storage facilities found across Australia, Kent Removals & Storage boasts country-wide expertise in moving, shipping, and logistics, making us Australia’s #1 largest operating removalist and storage company. Our competitive advantages mean you can rely on our Townsville interstate removalists team to expertly deliver your furniture, and valuables to anywhere in Australia and Far North Queensland, leaving you to focus on what really matters – enjoying the relocation journey itself, and settling into your new home (and new community) with joy, ease, and comfort.
Our Kent Townsville Removals team can deliver to you a comprehensive, fully-integrated, door-to-door moving service, which can include packing and unpacking, storage solutions, vehicle transport, pet transport, cleaning services, moving boxes, and more.
With over 60,000 Australian families and individuals (including many thousands from the lovely city of Townsville) placing their confidence in Kent Townsville Removalists to organise their move every year, it’s no wonder the Kent name is so recognised, and continues to stand the test of time. Browse our interstate Townsville removalist services below:
- Vast experience with interstate relocation and both short and long-term storage, with over 75 years’ experience in moving people all around Australia.
- Coast-to-coast distribution hubs that enable us to expertly ship your furniture and valuables to any area on the Australian continent.
- Long-standing operations throughout Australia, expert knowledge, and experience in moving, shipping, and logistics — relocate with a business that has a thorough understanding of Australia.
- Attentive and thoughtful customer care to meet your individual relocation needs.
- Professional relocation packers and movers with the highest levels of training in the business who will treat your most sentimental possessions with the utmost care.
- A reliable Guardian Packing System(which includes custom-designed moving boxes and protective packing material) and purpose-built, reinforced steel containers will provide superior protection for your items in transport and storage.
- An advanced, four-level security protection system, which is applied at the most advanced, state-of-the-art secure storage facilitiesin the Southern Hemisphere, ensures that your valuable items are 100% safe and secure.
Our Townsville Interstate Moving Services
For local, long-distance, and international moves, flexible storage solutions, first-rate relocation services, and a variety of mobility services, Kent Removals & Storage has been the favoured business for more than 75 years. We attribute our long-standing success to our shared mission, which is to become the go-to provider of removals, storage, and relocation services by providing our clients with excellent service and added value.
Our Kent Townsville Interstate removalists team will go above and beyond your expectations, handling your move as if it were our own. If you’re looking for a premium moving service that is done with an unmatched focus on safety and outstanding customer care, trust Kent.
To ensure that your things reach their destination promptly and safely, our knowledgeable team of Kent Townsville experts will make your transfer enjoyable and stress-free with regular communication and updates. Our Townsville interstate moving services include:
- Moving Local
- Moving Interstate
- Moving Overseas
- Secure Storage
- Removals Insurance
- Packing Services
- Moving Boxes
- Valet Services
- Car Transport
- Pet Transport and Boarding
- Ancillary Services
Moving Interstate to Townsville? Suburbs We Service
Are you looking to move interstate to Townsville, or move around Far North Queensland? Our Kent Townsville removalists can offer a full-service professional moving experience so that you can concentrate on what matters most – settling into your new home and exploring your new city!
Already live in Townsville and want to move locally? We have you covered. Head over to our moving local Townsville Removalists page, fill in a quote, or call 13 55 31 to speak with a friendly Kent Townsville team member today.
As Australia’s largest removalist and storage company, Kent Removals & Storage can handle relocations to almost all suburbs and regions in Townsville and Queensland. Here are just some of the charming Townsville suburbs that we service:
*Can’t see your suburb listed above? Don’t worry – this is just some of the suburbs we service; we can still help you! Contact the team on 13 55 31 to find out how we can help you move to, or from, Townsville today.
About Living in Townsville, QLD
Consider moving to Townsville for a laid-back tropical lifestyle. Regarded as Queensland’s second capital with a growing population of 189,238; its offering of booming employment sectors, a thriving food and entertainment district, affordable accommodation, educational opportunities, and access to top-notch medical care, provides abundant opportunities for all.
Idalia and Hermit Park are two of the suburbs around Townsville, which has the postcode 4810. In Townsville, the average cost of a home is $627,000. The closest Kent Storage facility in Townsville is roughly 13.5 kilometres away from Townsville.
Townsville, QLD Fast Facts
- Postcode: 4810
- State: Queensland (QLD)
- Other 4810 Suburbs:
- Belgian Gardens
- Cape Cleveland
- Castle Hill
- Town Common
- Shelly Beach
- Rowes Bay
- Railway Estate
- North Ward
- West End
- Surrounding Suburbs:
- Median House Price of Canberra: $627,000
- Distance from Townsville to Kent Removals & Storage Townsville: 13.5 km or 16 minutes by car
- Population of Townsville: 189,238
- Population Density of Townsville: 1,061 people per square km
- Local Government Area: City of Townsville
- State Electorates:
- Federal Electorate: Herbert
- Relevant Canberra links:
Why Choose Kent Townsville Interstate Removalists
As the largest family-owned moving, storage, and relocation business in Australia, Kent Removals & Storage employs over 500 people nationwide. This means we can conduct business anywhere in Australia, and the world, thanks to our extensive nationwide network of branches, agencies, and partnerships.
Our national operations have received the highest accreditations in the international moving sector, thanks to our commitments to quality, environment, safety, and customer satisfaction.
Choose Kent Removals & Storage to make moving interstate to Townsville a breeze:
- Your quote will be tailored to your circumstances and be competitively priced.
- Your valuables will be kept safe, and secure, at our state-of-the-art Kent Storage facilities.
- Your experience with our Kent Customer Care team will be a positive and personalised experience.
- You will feel at ease, entrusting a company with over 75 years moving experience.
Whether you are moving interstate to Townsville, moving away from Townsville, moving interstate elsewhere, or moving overseas – Kent Removals & Storage will go the extra mile for you. Don’t wait! Request a quote on the form below or speak with a Kent Townsville Removalist expert on 13 55 31 today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Frequently asked questions
I need help preparing for my house move
Moving house can be overwhelming which is why a comprehensive moving house checklist is paramount to assist you in planning and ensuring a stress-free move. A detailed best-practice moving house checklist can make a world of difference with making your move easy. Here is our Moving House Checklist to get started.
How can I save money on my house move?
Our highly-trained removalists are some of the best in the business and whilst we guarantee our furniture removalists will move you as quickly and as safely as possible, there are some things you can do to help you save even more money during your house move.
- Clear the hallways – furniture removalists always start with your larger items, make sure your hallways and doorways are clear, so the removalists can get access to your beds and couches.
- Make sure everything is packed – make sure everything is boxed up and stacked neatly. Don’t overfill the boxes as they require more removalists to move, or they can fall apart putting your items at risk of damage. Please ensure you label your cartons, so we know which room to place them in your new home.
- Disassemble your furniture and unplug whitegoods & technology – If your bed comes apart, make sure you disassemble it prior to our furniture removalists arriving. This also goes for flat packed items, such as IKEA furniture, as both will save you a lot of time and money. White goods and technology also need to be unplugged and prepared the day before, read our hints and tips on how to prepare your items prior to moving day.
- Ensure you only pack what your furniture removalist can transport – use our handy Do’s and Don’ts flyer for guidance.
- Check out weekday rates – in some cases it may be cheaper to move on a weekday rather than a weekend, so consider taking the day off to move.
Can Kent Removals & Storage dismantle my furniture for me?
Our furniture removalists will dismantle basic items such as bed frames and other large furniture. Our furniture removalists will not dismantle IKEA items and recommend you organise a handyman to complete this prior to your house move day. To save time, it is recommended that you dismantle the furniture prior to our furniture removalists arriving.
How long should it take to move house?
There is no hard and fast rule as every move is different. It all depends on how prepared you are, how much you are moving and accessibility at each address, traffic and so on. We charge a fixed rate of 30 min travel time each way (provided you live within 50 km of the CBD) which means you won’t pay more if there is a hold up or traffic. Our Kent furniture removalists are some of the best in the business and guarantee that they will move you as fast and as stress-free as possible.
What if my consignment doesn’t fit in one load?
At the time of booking, our Move Consultants can give you an accurate idea of how many trucks and men you require based on the information you provide.
If your belongings cannot fit in the first truck, based on availability, our team may be able to return for a second trip. If they cannot, it is advisable to ask the furniture removalists to leave goods you can move yourself.
Does Kent Removals & Storage move potted plants?
In most cases it is difficult to move pot plants as they often have bugs, ants and are too dirty to travel with your furniture and valuables. We can in some cases however, be assessed on the day by our furniture removalists.
To save time and money, it’s best to hire a trailer for a minimal cost from your local service station and move them prior to your move day.
Do your furniture removalists disconnect technology and whitegoods?
No, our furniture removalists do not disconnect fridges, televisions, washing machines, dryers or else. Each item should be prepared properly prior to your moving day. To help you best prepare for your move day check out tips on how to prepare your washing machine, fridge, TV and more.