7th May, 2019
Let’s tailor a relocation solution
Just like assignees the mobility industry is constantly moving, changing and growing. Lisa Fink of Kent Relocation Group has over 12 years experience in developing mobility programs that are strategic and cost effective whilst remaining customer focused. Lisa is an accredited global mobility specialist (GMC) with talent management accreditation and was selected as the only Australian committee member for the South East Asia committee with Worldwide Employee Relocation Council providing Australian intel and knowledge at a global level. Lisa was also awarded a global award for Individual excellence in partnership by 2016 Lisa also secured the 2016 Spirit of Partnership Award voted by the Global Mobility Service providers individual business units for a company that stands out in the Worldwide Network.
Lisa adds tremendous value in her specific areas of expertise across all aspects of relocation and mobility services but also more broadly through her strong leadership and extensive management success.
Lisa’s top tips when relocating:
- International relocations commence discussions at the onset with a specialist Tax, Visa and Immigration Provider-link to Deloitte
- Understand the timelines and process involved
- Declutter unnecessary items
- Review possible storage options-link to our storage options
- Educating yourself about the new location – maybe link to the Kent City Guides and put in information on this
LISA FINK General Manager Mobility Kent Relocation Services LinkedIn: Lisa Fink