Our founder, KL Kent built a moving business that was based on his personal values of honesty, care and service. Over 75 years on, these values continue to be at the heart of our business.
To be the removals, storage and relocation service provider of choice through excellence in customer service and delivering value to our clients.
Our Core Principles
Our culture is represented by the way we act and work together. We operate according to three guiding principles:
- Exceed customer expectations
- Deliver on our commitments (to customers and each other)
- Work as one highly skilled and trained team
- Develop flexible innovative solutions for customer challenges
- Do the right thing by our customers, our business and each other
- Demonstrate ethical behaviour (in relation to ourselves, others and our environment)
- Respect and value views and opinions
- Take responsibility and be accountable
- Prioritise the health and safety of our people
- Value diversity by adopting gender and cultural equality
- Embody corporate responsibility in the way we conduct business, use resources and respect our environment
- Take the utmost care with every move, from the big picture to the smallest detail, leaving customers to focus on enjoying their new home