Looking for Northern Territory Removalists? Kent Furniture Removals & Storage, with its 70 years’ experience successfully moving over a million happy Australians, is your NT furniture removals and storage expert!
Whether you are moving within Northern Territory, interstate, or overseas, and/or need to place some or all of your belongings in storage, our Northern Territory removals team can ensure a safe, secure, affordable, stress-free move …for your peace of mind.
Why Choose Kent as your Northern Territory Removalist
- Local knowledge: We know Northern Territory exceptionally well – we do thousands of flawless moves across NT and in your area each year
- Furniture removals experts: Kent has successfully moved over one million Australians in the past 70 years
- Trusted experience: Australians trust Kent with more than 30,000 moves every year
- Well skilled: Kent professional removalists and packers are some of the best in the business, initially trained, and continuously improved, through our industry-leading Kent Academy
- Keen dedication: Our over 500 staff nationally are relentlessly dedicated to Kent’s core principals – Excellence, Integrity and Care. As a result we maintain the highest national and international industry accreditation, receive countless amazing customer reviews, achieve industry-leading Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) ratings, and garner numerous Customer Service Awards.
Why Choose Kent as your Northern Territory Storage Solution
Basically, because Kent Secure Storage delivers superior safety and security at significantly better rates and value than traditional Northern Territory self-storage. For more information on outstanding Northern Territory storage for secure home, office and furniture storage go to our Kent Secure Storage Darwin page.
Kent Northern Territory Furniture Removals Will Deliver:
- Superior level of customer service: Whether you’re packing and moving some of your belongings yourself, or we’re providing a complete seamless pack, delivery and unpack service, you’ll receive our exceptional customer service throughout your move
- Safety and security: Our highly skilled veteran removalists, together with our purpose-built steel containers and industry-leading Guardian Packing System (including our extensive range of custom designed moving boxes and packing material), will ensure the utmost safety and security of your treasured belongings
- Affordable stress-free move: Whether you’re moving only a few items around the corner or into storage, or an entire home interstate or across the globe, our team of expert removalists will deliver an affordable stress-free move every time.
You can depend on Kent to move you with care; delivering a safe, affordable, stress-free move… for total peace of mind.
Move with Us for Peace of Mind
For a safe affordable, stress-free move speak to one of our Northern Territory moving experts on 1300697150, request an in-home visit, or complete our quick and easy online 24/7 Instant Moving Quote now.
Kent Removals & Storage – Northern Territory Removalists
Northern Territory and Other General Moving Information
Northern Territory is a federal Australian Territory in the centre and central northern regions of Australia with a population of 243,700. Its capital city is Darwin with a population of 116,215. The Norther Territory borders states Western Australia, South Australia and Queensland.
The median property house price in the Northern Territory is $530,000.
Northern Territory is the most sparsely populated state or territory in Australia, but still serviced by public transport and lifestyle amenities. There are local and public schools, the Charles Darwin University, various shopping precincts and tourist attractions; the area is known for the famous Ayres Rock and Kakadu National Park.
Moving to / from Northern Territory Fast Facts
- State: Northern Territory, NT
- Surrounding States:
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- Median House Price: $530,000
- Population: 243,700 thousand
- Population Density:0.4 people per square km
- Chief Minister of the Northern Territory: Adam Giles
- Size: 1,420,970 km2 including land and water area
- Climate: The Northern Territory has two distinctive climate zones; the northern end including Darwin, has a tropical climate with high humidity and two seasons, the wet from October to April and dry season from May to September. The central region is the desert centre of the country, which includes Alice Springs and Ayers Rock, and is semi-arid with little rain falling from the months from October to March.
- Federal Electorates: Lingiari, Solomon
- Relevant Northern Territory links:
Contact Kent Removals & Storage Northern Territory
- Speak to a Northern Territory moving expert on 1300697150
- Request an in-home visit by one of our local moving specialists
- Get a quick and easy online 24/7 Instant Moving Quote